Friday, August 16, 2013

Black Sabbath!

I have fallen off the Every Day in August Bandwagon (sorry Effy!) pretty badly. I will clamber back on, though.

Right now I am sitting on a blanket at First Midwest Bank Amphitheater in Tinley Park, Illinois, getting ready to see Black Sabbath in concert. It's three quarters of the original lineup, including Ozzy!! I love The Ozzfather, and I am more than excited to see him live.

The new album, 13, is fantastic, and they will be doing several songs from it as well as some oldies. They've been sticking to the same set list throughout this tour, so if that holds true, I  will get to hear one of my very very favorite Sabbath songs live - Fairies Wear Boots. Yay! So ready to see Ozzy, Geezer and Tony.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooooh! I saw him at Ozzfest, um, 10 years ago. LOL time flies! Ahhhh! I hope you enjoy the concert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous I can't possibly tell you how much!!! Have a fabulous time! Love you all. Let me know how G likes it

    ReplyDelete