Monday, August 5, 2013

Blog Business & a New Family Member! Day Five of the EffyWild Blogalong.

If you are new to my blogs, you may  not have noticed that a bunch of new posts showed up after Day One of the Blogalong. I did as threatened, and merged all but one of my existing blogs into this blog (and if I can find the file for my old cooking blog I will add those posts in, too). I will do some re-arranging, and there will be a few more posts that pop up after I do some editing to them. Some of the posts are old essays and stories about my life. Some are about art projects. Some that have yet to be published are about divination. I'm a multi-faceted person with lots of diverse interests and hobbies, so you never know what you're going to see here. In the next few days I will have more real content, and I hope to inspire some comments and feedback from anyone that's reading. Right now I'm just randomly doing random things, but I'd certainly write about things you want me to write about, if you'll just ask.

Today my big and exciting news is that we are getting a new cat. This will be my first girlcat in over 20 years - my late, great, Callahan, a beautiful and imposing Alpha grey tabby, refused to allow me to have girls in the house. The new girl is named Precious, she's apparently a part-Siamese, long hair, 2 year old. I'm excited to meet her, and I hope she fits in with the family. I have three toms and a Basset Hound. I know the Hound will love her, he loves everyone. The tomcats? No idea. We shall see. I am sure I will post more news and photos of the new girl soon.





2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully as a Siamese she will not take guff from any of the boys. ;)

    I was looking at the archive to the side. You have already bypassed March of this year and all of 2012 for posts and you are getting a good start on going strong. Yay!

    Btw, this thing is being silly on ID validation. :(

    salexa (LJ)

    ReplyDelete